Tuesday, March 3, 2009

About this site

This site was created as a resource for my yoga students, as well as anyone else who's interested. I'll do my best to keep people up to date on events in the area, address any questions that you may have, and maybe also discuss some of the broader principles of yoga while I'm at it.

I intend to post here at least two to three times per week, depending on what's going on. Before long, then, I'd like to see this space start to fill up with content. I already have plenty of opinions and ideas and things of my own to say, but I'd also love to hear from my students and friends and make this into as much of a community discussion as anything else. So if you have any thoughts, please feel free to send me an e-mail or leave a comment.

Thanks for reading.

-Schuyler

No comments:

Post a Comment